Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers are delicious, crispy, and a perfect treat for every occasion. Whether it's game day, movie night or a party, these air fried poppers will win everyone's heart. As you make them in an Air Fryer Toaster Oven, you get perfect results. These take just 10 minutes to cook so you can get large batches going for the party.
What is an air fryer?
We all see several new technology kitchen gadgets every year, but not all make their mark and are loved by all. Among those few revolutionary kitchen gadgets, an air fryer is prominent. It doesn't just use extraordinary technology but has also changed the life of many.
An air fryer uses a smart and advanced technology that cooks the food by circulating very hot air around them. This very hot air gives the effect of frying the food and without the use of oil. As a result, the food cooked is super healthy.
Among the many different air fryer brands, the one I find to be very trusted is the WEESTA. Their Air Fryer Toaster Oven is an exceptional kitchen appliance. That because it is not just an air fryer but also acts as an oven. So, it also offers several other features like roasting, baking, toasting, and broiling.
Why make bacon-wrapped jalapeno in an air fryer?
Now, if you are wondering why, you should make delicious bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers in an Air Fryer Toaster Oven, here are a few reasons:
- It is super healthy. You don’t need even a single drop of oil to cook these! It is a perfect oil-free snack.
- It cooks quickly. Within just 10 minutes, you get perfectly air-fried jalapeno poppers.
- These poppers cook rather easily in the Air Fryer Toaster Oven as compared to a traditional air fryer. That's because there is more room, so they are placed apart. The hot air attacks them from all sides, and you get perfect results.
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
6 Jalapeño Peppers, Halved and deseeded
¾ cup Cream Cheese
¾ tsp Tsp Garlic Salt
12 Slices of Thin Cut Bacon
12 Little Sausages
- First of all, wash the jalapenos, pat them dry and using a sharp knife, cut them lengthwise in half. You can also deseed them to reduce the spice level.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Fill the halved jalapenos with cream cheese, and place a little sausage on it.
- Wrap a bacon slice around the jalapeno, starting and finishing on the bottom so that it is secured and doesn't unwrap when cooking.
- Place the wrapped jalapeno in a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Place the baking tray in WEESTA Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Let it cook at 375-degree F for about 10 to 15 minutes until the bacon is cooked and gets a golden colour.
- Once they are cooked, remove them from the tray and serve alongside your favorite dip.
Buy @ HSN https://bit.ly/34rpu14
- Chris & Ting consultant inc