IDEAPLAY SN2200 Portable Power Station - 1997Wh Solar Generator - with 6 110V/2200W AC Outlets
High-Performance Generator – IDEAPLAY portable power station features 2000Wh large capacity, 2200W rated watts high power and 16 power outlets. This portable AC power generators are designed to meet 99% of your power needs in running most appliances - hair dryers, microwave, refrigerators, coffee makers, air conditioners, etc.
Reliable Outdoor Power Source - This power generator for outdoor camping comes with a built-in 25A XT60 outlet especially designed for the RV crowds. Also, the AC/USB-A/Car Port/PD100 allows you to charge any devices faster and simultaneity.
Faster Recharging Speed - This portable solar generator draws 1100W AC power from wall outlet to recharge from 0-100% in 2 hours. Supports max 500W solar energy to fully recharge in 4 hours. Combing two charging methods to recharge from 0-80% less than 1 hour.
24/7 Energy Backup - This power generator for home use will automatically supply energy within 10ms, to keep the appliances, gadgets, and equipment running and prevent any damage caused by power failure.
Safety First - The iDeaPlay battery generator uses the LiFePO4 lithium-ion battery, which is more performant, safer and longer-lasting which can be recharged over 3000 times. Also, this power generator with UL2743 certified which is protected against short-circuit, over-voltage, over-current, over-charging, overload high temperature and more.
What’s in Box - 1* SN 2200 Portable Power Station, 1* Car Charging Cable, 1* AC Charging Cable, 1* Solar Panel Parallel Adapter (Cable), 1* SN2200 User Manual, 1* Maintenance Card and 2-Year Warranty. IDEAPLAY brand products Designed in USA and provide 24/7 service, welcome to search IDEAPLAY if you have any problems on our products.
- Portable Power Station Battery Capacity: 1997Wh
- Portable Power Station Dimension: 15.4*11*12.7inch (392*279*323mm)
- Portable Power Station Weight: 48.5lb (22kg)
- Portable Power Station Built-in Battery Type : Lithium-ion Battery
- Portable Power Station Charging Time: AC input: 2hrs, Solar input: 4 hrs, AC+Solar input: 1.3 hr
Portable Power Station Input:
Solar Power input: 10-44V/20A 500W Max
Car Charging Input: Support 12V/8A
Portable Power Station DC Output:
USB-A*2 5V / 2.4A, 12W
USB-A QC 3.0*2 18W
XT60 Port*1 12V/25A, 300W
DC5521*2 12V/3A 36W
Cigar Port*1 12V/10A, 120W
- Portable Power Station AC Output: 110V 60Hz /220V 50Hz, 2200W x 6
- Portable Power Station Operating Temperature: 14°F - 104°F(-10°C - 40°C)
- Portable Power Station Lifecycle: 3500+ (to 80%)
- Portable Power Station Management System:BMS, MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Portable Power Station Certification: CE/RoHS/FCC/PSE/MSDS/UN38.3
- Portable Power Station Warranty: 24 months
- Portable Power Station Rated Watts: 2200W
- Portable Power Station Surge Watts: 4400W
- 1 x IDEAPLAY SN2200 Portable Power Station
- 1 x AC Charging Cable
- 1 x Car Charging Cable
- 1 x Solar Panel Parallel Apdapter (Cable)
- 1 x SN2200 User Manual
- 1 x 2 Year Warranty Card
Conditions to ensure good stability during use, transport, assembly or disassembly:
- IDEAPLAY portable power station will not automatically turn off, please turn off everytime when you finish used.
- Do not use with devices that draw over 2200W power.
- Not permitted on air crafts.
- To preserve the battery lifespan, please use and recharge at least once every 3 months.
- Use original or certified charger and cables.
- Avoid extreme temperature.
- Avoid dropping.
- Do not disassemble.
- This device is not waterproof, do not expose to liquids.
- Please note that the AC output can only charge devices that the total power usage is less than 2200Watt.
2. How long can the product charge my devices?
- The charging time is shown on the product’s LCD Screen, which can be used to estimate the charging time of most appliances with stable power usage.
3.How to claim the warranty?
- Please refer to the warranty card you received from the product package. Scan the QR code and register your product on our website. Contact us via email: email@example.com
4.How can I know if the product is charging?
- When it’s charging, the remaining charging time will be shown on the LCD Screen. Meanwhile, the charging indicator icon begins to rotate with the remaining battery percentage and the input power shown on the right of the circle.
5.Can it be charged and discharged at the same time?
- Yes, the unit supports pass-through charging function for both AC and DC outputs. We recommend to fully charge the unit at least once per month to extend battery life.
6.Why it takes so long to charge the power station from 99% to 100%?
- When the power station is charged at a low power (constant current stage), the charging power is the largest. With the increase of the power, the internal battery pack voltage of the energy storage gradually increases to the charging limit voltage and then enters the constant current stage (the charging power gradually decreases to full). In the later stage of charging, the charging power gradually decreases. Please kindly take a long time to charge to 100%.
7.How to clean the product?
- Please gently wipe it with a dry, soft, clean cloth or paper towel.
8.How to store the product?
- Before storing, please turn off the product first, and then store it in a dry, ventilated place at room temperature. Do not place it near water sources. For long-term storage, please discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months to extend its battery life.
9.Can I use third-party solar panels to charge the unit?
- Yes, the third-party solar panels are available as long as they contain MC4 connectors, besides the voltage (in series or parallel) is between 11.5V to 50V and the maximum input power is 500W. You should keep the the power voltage lower than 50V.
10.After the power station being fully charged, can I keep it plugged and continue charging?
- Yes, you can keep it plugged and it won’t cause any battery damage.
11.Can I bring the product on a plane?
12.Can the battery inside be replaceable?
- No, the batteries inside of iDeaPlay Power Station can not be replaced.
13.Is the SN2200 power station waterproof?
- No, SN2200 is not waterproof. Please do not store it in humid enviroment.