iDeaPlay Live1 Wireless Soundbar 3D Stereo Sound Audio
2.0 SURROUND SOUND - Build your own home cinema sound system with this performance-tuned soundbar for TV built-in 4 drivers deliver sound from a single sound bar, and enjoy exceptional sound quality & bass response during your film night. IDEAPLAY TV speakers sound bar built-in two 3-inch full-range up-firing drivers are angled to reflect sound off the ceiling for overhead effects,and two 0.5-inch aluminum dome tweeters as well as some EQ preset that makes it easy to adjust the TV sound bars.
DELUXE METAL＆PURE WOOD MATERIAL - IDEAPLAY home audio sound bars are made of deluxe metal and a sound system with pure wood materials. You can choose from several preset sound modes by a remote control, including movie, music, and news. Experience a whole new level of surround sound system performance. You can also control the volume, switch between different modes with buttons on the Bluetooth sound bar.
WIDE COMPATIBILITY - The design principle of the Sound Bar home theater speakers have wide compatibility and a high rate of performance customer experience, Bluetooth soundbar for TV can be applied in Optical, Aux, Coaxial, BT, USB, compatible with TVs, Play station, Projectors, Blu-ray players, Amplifiers and more.
WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING WITH BLUETOOTH - Connect the sound bar with subwoofers via cable included, and hook up TV with sound bar via Bluetooth or optical, coxial cables, then you are ready to go! The wireless soundbar for TV can be placed under TV on desktop. Create a true soundbar surround sound experience and make streamed music sound better than ever.
- Soundbar Model : Soundbar Live1
- Soundbar Material: Deluxe Metal + Pure Wood
- Soundbar Channel: 2.0
- Soundbar Input Power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 300mA
- Soundbar Speaker Unit : 0.75 inch x 4 Tweeter / 3 inch x 4 Full Range
- Soundbar Output Power: 20W*2 RMS
- Soundbar Power Consumption: 45W
- Soundbar Standby Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Soundbar Sound Pressure Level: 60Hz
- Soundbar Frequency: 20 - 20KHz
- Soundbar Beam Drivers: Treble：1" 6Ω 5W*2; Full Frequency: 3”8Ω 15W*2; Low Frequency radiation: 120*60mm * 2
- Soundbar Digital Optical: 1 in
- Soundbar Digital Coaxial: 1 in
- Soundbar Analog Audio: 1 in
- Soundbar Signal Input Sensitivity: 500±100mV
- Soundbar SNR: ≦ 70dB
- Soundbar Input Ports Support: BT, Coaxial, Optical, Auxiliary port (3.5mm), USB
- Soundbar Surround Technology: Digital Sound Projector(DSP)
- Soundbar CINEMA DSP Movie: Sci-Fi, Adventure, Spectacle
- Soundbar CINEMA DSP Music: Music / Video / Concert
- Soundbar CINEMA DSP Entertainment: Sports, Talk Show
- Soundbar Listening Mode: Surround / Stereo
- Soundbar 3 Equalizer Modes: Music / Movie / News
- Soundbar Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes
- Soundbar Wireless Music Streaming: Support
- Soundbar AirPlay: Support
- Soundbar Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Soundbar Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range: 33 FT(without obstructions)
- Soundbar Control Method: Button / Remote / Bluetooth
- Soundbar On-Screen Display Languages: English, Chinese
- Soundbar ECO Mode: Support
- Soundbar Remote Control: Support
- Soundbar Remote Batteries: 2 * AAA Batteries
- Soundbar Color: Dark Grey
- Soundbar Size : 35 x 3.8 x 2.4 inch
- Soundbar Weight : 6.77 lbs
- 1 x Live1 Soundbar
- 1 x Optical Cable
- 1 x AUX Audio Cable
- 1 x COX Cable
- 1 x Surround Sound Box Connection Cable (4-meter cable)
- 1 x Soundbar Power Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Warranty Card
IDEAPLAY_IP-SSBS121-DG_Soundbar Live 1_User Manual.pdf
- It is recommended to use cable connection between the soundbar host and the TV, (using Bluetooth connection for TV may cause to sound quality pressure loss) The soundbar host must be used together with subwoofer and surround sound box.
- After the soundbar host, subwoofer and surround sound box are connected successfully, the display screen of the bar host will jump back to the volume interface.
- Confirm to set your TV audio settings to support “external speakers” and disable the built-in TV speakers.
- Press “BT” button for three seconds to disconnect the Bluetooth device connected to the audio and enter the re-connection status.
- If you cannot find or pair to the Live1 via BT, unplug the Live1 from the power outlet, then 5 seconds later plug it again and connect by following the instructions.
- A previously paired device will automatically reconnect if it hasn’t been unpaired. Need to search and pair manually for the first time use or reconnect after unpaired.
- The Live1 can only pair to one device one time. If you cannot pair your device, please check that no other device is already paired with the Live1.
- BT connection range: Surrounding objects can block BT signals; maintain a clear line of sight between the soundbar and the paired device, household appliances, such as smart air cleaners, WIFI
- routers, induction cookers, and microwave ovens can also cause radio interference that reduces or prevent pairing.