(OPEN-BOX) iDeaPlay V402 Active Noise Cancelling HiFi Sound Bluetooth Headphone
Active Noise Cancelling Headphones - Reduce distracting ambient noise by up to 85% with the flick of a switch. Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology effectively reduces the noise of city traffic, drone of a plane cabin or hubbub in a busy office.
Superior Sound - Premium stereo drivers with aptX technology deliver dynamic, highly detailed sound quality. Enjoy immersive listening from warm mids, precise highs and deep, powerful bass . Breath new life into your favorite tracks against a quieter backdrop.
Wireless and Wired Connection - Reliable and stable Bluetooth 4.2 connects in seconds from up to 33 feet away. 3.5mm AUX port with cable for use with wired devices. The protective case can keep them well-protected in your backpack or suitcase.
Less Interruptions - Long lasting battery supporting 30 hours playback from 2 hours charge. Lightweight construction with soft touch memory foam earcups that fit generously over-ear, built for a snug fit against your head.
- Headphone Model : iDeaPLAY V402
- Headphone Color : Black
- Headphone Bluetooth : v4.2 with apt-X
- Headphone Profiles : A2DP / AVR CP / HSP / HFP / apt-X
- Headphone Range : 10m (No obstacle to prevent the single)
- Headphone Noise reduction level : ≥16dBv
- Headphone Speaker Diameter : 40mm
- Headphone Speaker Impedance : 32 ohm
- Headphone Frequency Response : 20Hz---20KHz
- Headphone Battery : 3.7V / 500mAh (20h ANC playback, 30h music playback)
- Headphone Dimensions : 20x16x8cm
- Headphone Weight : 265g
- 1 x V402 ANC Bluetooth headphones
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Aux cable
- 1 x Airline adapter
- 1 x Protective case
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
Download User Manual
Conditions to ensure good stability during use, transport, assembly or disassembly:
- The headphone should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Working temperature should be between 32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C).
- DO NOT use the headphone while driving or riding.
- Clean the headphone with a soft, dry cloth.
- Children should use this device under the supervision of adults.
- Charge the headphones before use if it has been kept idle for long.
- Do not immerse the headphones in water, because it is drip resistant but not completely waterproof.
- High volume may cause sound distortion and damage your hearing.
- Keep the headphones away from hard and sharp objects to prevent damage.
- Do not charge the headphones immediately after exercise as any residual sweat in the charging port may damage the headphones’ circuit.To reduce the risk of damage, please ensure the charging port is dry prior to charging.