(OPEN-BOX) HP F230 Full HD 1080P Dash Cam
NEVER MISS A LICENSE PLATE – Reliable, tried and tested hardware with updated operating system - automatic operation each time you get in your car - thousands recording with this windshield camera that has become the benchmark for performance and quality.
DEPENDABLE IMAGE QUALITY - Crystal clear full high definition video/photo quality. Video resolutions: 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720. Camera view angle of 120° with a rotatable arm, providing a very wide view. Low light compensation feature ensures high video quality even for driving in the evening.
AUTOMATIC SAFEGUARDS - Records automatically during vehicle ignition - switches off automatically with ignition off - energy saving LCD screen off timer - loop recording feature for efficient storage management - manual and automatic video protection from deletion - in-built G-sensor / accelerometer triggers crash detection recording - parking mode watchdog for 24/7 surveillance of your vehicle.
SOLID SUCTION MOUNT - 2.0 inch scratch resistant LCD display screen - suction mount fully adjustable for best viewing and quickly removable - USB and battery power for reliable performance in hot and freezing conditions that ordinarily impacts pure battery power.
BUY FROM US - 8GB Kingston SD memory card inside every pack， USB cable for easy routing inside your vehicle's interior - dual port USB adapter - 30 days money back guarantee - 18 month warranty - lifetime support.
- Dash Cam Resolution : Full HD 1920 x 1080P
- Dash Cam Image Sensor : CMOS sensor
- Dash Cam LED Display : 2.0” LED Colour TFT (230K pixels)
- Dash Cam Still Image (Photograph) : 12M(40`32x3024)
- Dash Cam Wide Angle Fixed Focus Lens : F2.4
- Dash Cam Field-of-View : 120 degrees
- Dash Cam Storage Media : Supports Micro SDHC, up to 32GB Class 4 or above
- Dash Cam External Storage Support : Up to 32GB TF card
- Dash Cam Microphone and Speaker : Supported
- Dash Cam attery : Built-in Li-polymer rechargeable (This battery is NOT replaceable)
- Dash Cam Car Charger Input: DC 12-24V, Output : DC 5V
- Dash Cam Operating Temperature : -10 degrees - 70 degrees C (14 degrees - 158 degrees F)
- 1 x F230 Dash Cam
- 1 x 8GB TF Card
- 1 x Suction Mount
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
1. Where should I place the Camcorder?
We recommend that you mount the Car Camcorder as close to the center of the windshield as possible. This should neither distract the driver nor block the drivers view (see 2.4).
2. Why does the Camcorder stop recording after some time?
• If motion detection is enabled, the camcorder will automatically stop recording when no movements is detected for more than 10 seconds (see 3.6).
• Your micro SD card may be full and need to be formatted before using again. 1080P HD videos are big in size and G-sensor locked videos cannot be erased automatically.
We recommend formatting your memory card every 14 days.
3. Why do you recommend Class 4 micro SD card or above?
1080P HD video has a bigger data flow and hence requires a micro SD card with faster writing speed. If memory cards below Class 4 are used, they may cause the Camcorder to freeze or other related video recording/erasing issues.
4. How do I turn off the screen/audio during recording?
To turn off the screen, short press the Power button (4) once during recording. To turn off Audio Record, short press the 'MODE' button (6) during recording. (Pleae note: this does not interrupt the recording).
5. How long will my battery last after a full charge?
The camcorder battery usually takes 2-3 hours to fully charge. This can happen simultaneously whilst the Camcorder is plugged into your car and recording. The battery can last 15-60 mins on a full charge depending on the model and environmental temperature.
6. How do I record videos?
All camcorders are programmed to automatically record when there is power connected and a memory card inserted. When the engine is turned off, or power is disconnected, the camcorder will stop recording approximately after 3-10 secs. Manually start/stop recording by pressing the 'REC' button (5).