iDeaUSA V201 Wireless Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones Over-Ear with Mic
Advanced noise cancelling technology isolate yourself from external noise, airplane cabin noise, city traffic or busy office.
Connect easily to your device via Bluetooth, provide mega bass and clear mid tones.
Compact over-ear design, with proprietary soft cushions, helping to further reduce noise while providing a comfortable fit.
Built in microphone. Enjoy noise and hands-free calling thanks to the integrated microphone and Bluetooth profile.
On board three buttons control switches between calls and music, controls volume and track selection.
500mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 25 hours of continuous, wireless music playback.
Fold-flat earcups rotate 115 degrees for easy storage and portability in the included case.
- Model : iDeaUSA V201
- Series : iDeaUSA AtomicX
- Color : Black
- Inner Earcup Dimensions : 6*4cm (L*W)
- Headphones Dimensions : 20*19*8cm (L*H*W)
- Headphones Weight : 210g
- Bluetooth Chip : CSR8645
- Bluetooth Version : Bluetooth 4.1
- Apt-X : support
- Noise Level : 20db
- Speaker Diameter : 40mm
- Speaker Impedance : 32ohm
- Speaker Power : 30mW (Rated)
- Range : 33ft (No obstacle to prevent the single)
- Driver Sensitivity(S.P.L) : 103±3dB
- Noise Reduction Range : 16±3dB
- Frequency Response : 20Hz---20KHz
- Battery Capacity : 500mAh
- Battery Life : 20h ANC playback, 25h music playback, 250h standby (theoretically)
- Profiles : A2DP / AVR CP / HSP / HFP
- 1 x ANC Bluetooth headphones
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Au x cable
- 1 x Airline adapter
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
- The headphone should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Working temperature should be between 32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C).
- DO NOT use the headphone while driving or riding.
- Clean the headphone with a soft, dry cloth.
- Children should use this device under the supervision of adults.
- Charge the headphones before use if it has been kept idle for long.
- Do not immerse the headphones in water, because it is drip resistant but not completely waterproof.
- High volume may cause sound distortion and damage your hearing.
- Keep the headphones away from hard and sharp objects to prevent damage.
- Do not charge the headphones immediately after exercise as any residual sweat in the charging port may damage the headphones’ circuit.To reduce the risk of damage, please ensure the charging port is dry prior to charging.
Download User Manual
Conditions to ensure good stability during use, transport, assembly or disassembly: