iDeaPlay V207 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone
Advanced noise cancelling technology isolate yourself from external noise, airplane cabin noise, city traffic or busy office.
Connect easily to your device via Bluetooth, provide mega bass and clear mid tones.
Compact over-ear design, with proprietary soft cushions, helping to further reduce noise while providing a comfortable fit.
Built in microphone. Enjoy hands-free calling thanks to the integrated microphone and Bluetooth profile.
On board three buttons control switches between calls and music, controls volume and track selection.
500mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of continuous, wireless music playback.
Fold-flat earcups rotate 115 degrees for easy storage and portability in the included case.
- Headphone Model: iDeaPlay V207
- Headphone Product Dimensions: 20*19*8cm (L*H*W)
- Headphone Product Weight: 280g
- Headphone Inner Earcup Dimensions: 6*4.57cm (L*W)
- Headphone Color: Black
- Headphone Bluetooth Chip: CSR8645
- Headphone Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.1 with apt-X
- Headphone Bluetooth Range: 10M/33ft (No obstacle to prevent the single)
- Headphone Noise-Cancellation Type: Active Noise Cancelling
- Headphone Noise-Cancellation Chip: AS3422
- Headphone Noise Level: 20db
- Headphone Speaker Diameter: 40mm
- Headphone Speaker Impedance: 32ohm
- Headphone Driver Sensitivity(S.P.L): 103±3dB
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz---20KHz
- Headphone Battery Capacity: 380mAh
- Headphone Battery Life: 19h talk time, 21-27h music play, 760h standby (theoretically)
- Headphone Profiles: A2DP / AVR CP / HSP / HFP
- 1 x ANC Bluetooth headphones
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Aux cable
- 1 x Airline adapter
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
- The headphone should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Working temperature should be between 32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C).
- DO NOT use the headphone while driving or riding.
- Clean the headphone with a soft, dry cloth.
- Children should use this device under the supervision of adults.
- Charge the headphones before use if it has been kept idle for long.
- Do not immerse the headphones in water, because it is drip resistant but not completely waterproof.
- High volume may cause sound distortion and damage your hearing.
- Keep the headphones away from hard and sharp objects to prevent damage.
- Do not charge the headphones immediately after exercise as any residual sweat in the charging port may damage the headphones’ circuit.To reduce the risk of damage, please ensure the charging port is dry prior to charging.
Download User Manual
Conditions to ensure good stability during use, transport, assembly or disassembly: