IDEAPLAY P11 Folding Bikes for Adults - 20 Inch Bike with 6 Riding Speed & V Breaks
CARBON STEEL FRAME - Carbon steel is a special type of steel that has a higher concentration of carbon than other types of steel. Most types of steel have a relatively low carbon content of about 0.05% to 0.3%. In comparison, carbon steel has a carbon content of up to 2.5%. It can’t be easily bent and molded into different shapes which offer solid structure for the adult bike.
EASY CARRY FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITY – The adult bike folding size is 32"x12"x25" what is great for store in a small car, truck rack to carry on for camping, RV camping and traveling.
SAVE SPACE FOR URBAN CITY PUBLIC TRANSPORT - The adult folding bike can be easy storage in closet, apartment and office which is perfect for carry and take public transportation tool as bar, train, light train.
APPLICATION RANGE - Bike for men is portable, durable, light for taking and ride. Streamline frame design of women’s mountain bike suitable for students, office workers, urban environments, and near commuting. These bikes for men are the best gift for friends and family on any occasion.
20" HIGH STRENGTH FRAME - The men’s mountain bike is made of high-strength Carbon steel. The frame of adult bike is very durable, stable, rust-proof and corrosion resistance. Folding bike can’t be easily bent and molded into different shapes which offer a solid structure for the adult bikes for men. Bikes for women equipped with adjustable seats and handlebars for people of different sizes.
PORTABLE FOLDING BIKE - You can take your foldable bike where ever you go without the need for those pesky bike racks or risking the dangers of locking it up in public spaces. The men’s bike folds neatly in about 15 seconds so can store it perfectly in the trunk of your car, Take 20 inch boys bike with you to the office, or store 20 mountain bike neatly in a closet. The bicycles for women offer you a great ride.
V-STYLE BRAKES - The bicycles for men are equipped with front and rear V-brakes that allow you to decelerate quickly. These 20 inch bike brakes are a "rim brake" style of brake and they require frame/fork mounts to be attached to a bike. The stable and precise braking system of women’s bicycles can keep you safe while driving.
6 SPEED MODES AND DOUBLE SUSPENSION SYSTEM - The 6-speed front/rear transmission of bikes for adults can easily shift gears and enjoy easy riding. The dual shock absorbers increase the stability and handling of the mountain women’s bike body, making your riding more comfortable and safer. Foldable bikes suitable for ladies, men and adults. The front suspension adopts a Spring Fork and a high-efficiency Spring on the rear, allowing you to ride on uneven roads as if riding on the ground, more comfortable.
- Adult Folding Bike Frame : High Carbon Steel Frame
- Adult Folding Bike Tire / Inner Tube : 20*1.95"
- Adult Folding Bike Handlebar : 20.8" Alloy with Non-slip Rubber Grips
- Adult Folding Bike Maximum/Minimum Handlebar Height : 48.5"/40.5"
- Adult Folding Bike Front/Rear Suspension : Spring Fork/Spring Fork
- Adult Folding Bike Shifting System : AOCHIDA Tourney 6-speed Derailleur Gears
- Adult Folding Bike Brake Type : Mechanical V-Brakes
- Adult Folding Bike Brake System : Left Brake for Rear/Right Brake for Front
- Adult Folding Bike Wheelbase : 39"
- Adult Folding Bike Seat Post/Handlebar Distance : 23.6"
- Adult Folding Bike Saddle : Standard with Spring Suspension
- Adult Folding Bike Saddle Height(Max/Min) : 33.8"/29.5"
- Adult Folding Bike Pedals : Foldable Plastic with Reflectors
- Adult Folding Bike Pedal to Saddle(Max/Min) : 30.7"/17.7"
- Adult Folding Bike Front/Rear Fender : ABS
- Adult Folding Bike Kickstand : Alloy
- Adult Folding Bike Maximum Gradient : 25 Degrees
- Adult Folding Bike Load Capacity : 165LB (75KG)
- Adult Folding Bike Bike Size : 61"x16"x44"IN (154x40x112CM)
- Adult Folding Bike Folding Size : 32"x12"x25"IN (83x31x63CM)
- Adult Folding Bike Net Weight : 33LB (14.89KG)
- 1 x P11 Adult Folding Bike – Black/Red Color
- 1 x Inflator
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Download:IDEAPLAY_IP-OSFBWOS_Folding Bike_P11_User Manual.pdf
Conditions to ensure good stability during use, transport, assembly or disassembly:
Before you ride:
- Always check your device before use, if you notice that parts are damaged, that the tires are worn or abnormally inflated, or that there is a strange noise or a bad operation please do not use your device and contact an authorized repairer or customer service.
- Regularly check the tightness of the various bolted components, especially the wheel axles, the folding system, the steering, and the brakes.
- Always check that the steering system is correctly adjusted and that all connecting elements are tight and not broken.
- Check the tires for proper inflation and cracks on the walls of the tires. Keeping the tires properly maintained and at the right PSI pressure will help prevent flats and damage.
- Check all cables and cable housings for fraying, cracks, breaks, rust, or corrosion. If anything is damaged, replace immediately-do not ride.
- Additionally, check the brake pad for any damage as it will wear over time and eventually need replacement. If a replacement of the brake pad or any other part is needed, please contact customer support for replacement service.
- Ensure the saddle is in place at the correct height and the release bracket is securely fastened.
- SAFETY GEAR, CLOTHING, AND FOOTWEAR: Please wear appropriate clothing and safety gear including shoes, knee pads, elbow pads, and an ASTM.
- F1492 approved helmet. Avoid wearing anything that can drape over or get caught in/under the wheels. Wear closed-toe, flat shoes to maintain flexibility and stability.
Conditions to ensure good stability during use, transport, assembly or disassembly:
- You must strictly follow the safety instructions in this manual. The company cannot be held responsible for any injury or accident if the instructions have not been followed.
- Users must not exceed the weight indicated in the maximum weight specifications, otherwise, the driver may fall and injure themselves, or even damage the balance (stability) function of the device.
- Raise the kickstand and put both feet and front wheel on the ground to maintain balance (stability) before starting.
- Please use this device only in authorized locations, if this location requires permission, please request it.
- Do not use the product on the roadway. The device is not an approved device.
- Please respect the pedestrians as you use the bike. Avoid frightening pedestrians, especially children and the elderly. When you pass a pedestrian slow down and leave plenty of room to pass.
- Do not lend your device to someone who has not been trained to use it. Be sure this person wears the appropriate protective gear.
- While driving, you may be exposed to unexpected hazards or dangerous situations, which may result in serious injury, please exercise caution.
- Do not ride in sand, puddles, mud, or other wet, damp or rugged surfaces as this may damage the electronic components of the unit.
- Attention, the brake can heat up during use. Do not touch after use.
NOTE: This device is recommended for riders over the age of 15 and always with adult supervision for anyone under 18 years of age.
ALWAYS FOLLOW LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS WHEN OPERATING!
SAFETY GEAR, CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR: Please wear appropriate clothing and safety gear including shoes, knee pads, elbow pads and an ASTM F1492 approved helmet. Avoid wearing anything that can drape over or get caught in/under the wheels. Wear closed-toe, flat shoes to maintain flexibility and stability.
1. What is the maximum weight this bike will support?
220 pounds(100kg) Maximum, including luggage.
2. I am only 5 foot tall. Could I put my feet on the pavement when stopped?
The Maximum/Minimum handlebar and saddle height of this P11 Folding Bike is 48.5"/40.5" and 33.8"/29.5", which means it can be ridden by a 4.6"-6.06" height person.
3. Can this folding bike be taken on the bus and subway? Will it fit in a compact car?
Yes, of course. It can be folded, you can take it on bus, subway and your compact car.
4. How heavy is the net weight of the bike without the box? Is it easy to carry up stairs?
It is 33LB (14.89KG). It folds up easily. You can carry up stairs.
5. Would you suggest changing the seat for a more comfortable one?
Yes, the seat can be changed.
6. Will the front/rear suspension work when passing a bumpy road?
Yes, double suspension system can provide you with a comfortable riding experience.