Hi-Fi SOUND - Dual 10W drivers, sub-woofer and bass technology creates a greater volume stereo and Hi-Fi sound quality to deliver premium acoustic sound without losing any of the rich details.
WATERPROOF IPX7 - advanced the highest incursion protection degree of IPX7, which lets the speaker survive 1 meter underwater at standard pressure for up to 30 minutes. It is dustproof, mudproof, even being dropped, ideal for shower, camping, beach.
POWER BANK FUNCTION - built-in 4400mAh rechargeable battery can be easily used to charge a mobile phone or other devices.
PORTABLE HANDY DESIGN - the speaker is equipped with a short handle, designed to be carry out freely wherever you go, which will offer better user experience.
- Headphone Model: W204
- Headphone Speaker unit:2 x 2” speaker + sub-woofer
- Headphone Rated output power: 4Ω 10Wx2
- Headphone Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2
- Headphone Power supply: 4400mAh (7.4V 2x2200mAh)
- Headphone Charging input: DC5V, 1A (USB Type-C)
- Headphone Discharge output: 5V, 2A (power bank)
- Headphone Charging time: about 6-7 hours
- Headphone Product size: 210mm x 90.5mm x 80mm
- Headphone Product weight: 883.6g
- Headphone Music Format: APE, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV
- 1 x iDeaPlay W204 Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- 1 x USB Type C Charging Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- The speaker should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Working temperature should be between 32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C).
- DO NOT use the speaker while driving or riding.
- Clean the speaker with a soft, dry cloth.
- Children should use this device under the supervision of adults.
- Charge the speaker before use if it has been kept idle for long.
- Do not immerse the speaker in water, because it is drip resistant but not completely waterproof.
- High volume may cause sound distortion and damage your hearing.
- Keep the speaker away from hard and sharp objects to prevent damage.
- Do not charge the speaker immediately after exercise as any residual sweat in the charging port may damage the speaker’ circuit.To reduce the risk of damage, please ensure the charging port is dry prior to charging.