Skip to content
The AtomicX V201 bluetooth headphones from iDeaUSA feature Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology that monitors and reduces distracting background noises such as city traffic, the drone of a plane cabin or hubbub of a busy office. Listen wirelessly from up to 33 feet / 10 metres with a stable Bluetooth 4.1 connection. Enjoy balanced, expanded sound with a quieter backdrop via built-in aptX audio technology that delivers crisp treble, warm detailed mids and punchy bass. Over-ear soft touch ear pads that fold-flat, a generously padded ergonomic headband and lightweight construction give these all-day wearing comfort. 250 hours standby / 20 hours playback with ANC switched on is perfect for gaming, casual listening, watching movies, TV, air travel and more. Simple on-board controls and an integrated microphone enable you to manage your tracks and calls with the touch of a button.
Our Best Value ANC Headphones:
- Bluetooth 4.1 for stable wireless connection up to 33 feet.
- Active Noise Cancelling technology (ANC) for reducing ambient noise.
- Built-in aptX audio technology for richer detail to your music.
- 20 hour battery life with ANC switched on / 250 hours standby.
- Integrated microphone for making calls.
- Over-ear headphones with fold flat 115-degree rotating ear cups.
- Slim lightweight design with EVA hard shell zippered carry case, micro USB and 3.5mm line-in cable all included.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices supporting all popular Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP and HVP.